My family and Other Animals

Monday, April 24, 2006

Tuesday 25th April

Today's food.

Allowance = 22
Exercise Points = 2.5
Total = 24.5


Breakfast: 2 slices Milk Roll white bread, with spread = 2 points.

Mid-Morning: Banana = 1.5 points mug of hot chocolate from machine = 1 point?

Lunch: Sandwich (2 x slices Hovis Invisible crust best of both bread, 30g seafood cocktail sandwich spread) = 4 points, 1 x packet ready salted Mr Potato Head crisps = 1.5 points.

Dinner: half Roast Vegetable Lattice (9 points) and salad with salad cream (1 point). I know it's rather a lot, but I'm eating up what's left in the fridge.

Snacks: 2 jaffa cakes = 1.5 points

Total: 21.5 points. ..........

Carried Forward = +3 points

Water: 1 litre.

Exercise: 10 minute walk to town centre from training school, 10 minute walk back. 18 minute walk to nursery from home. 18 Minute walk back (roughly 3 miles in 56 minutes)

I've been on a training course today to learn how to use a computer system. It's a pass/fail course, and today was the first test and I got 100%. I found it really easy, so I assume every one else did too, but saying that one of my colleagues who has been on it previously told me you need to get 80% overall score to pass, and she'd got 85%, so unless the next test on Thursday is really difficult, I think I have done really well!

I've been driving 16 miles to the course location and it took me 90 minutes to get home today because of the traffic! Yesterday left at 3:35pm and was home for 4:30pm. Today left at 2:30pm and didn't get home until 4:00pm. I'd rather stay later and spend less time in the car! Serves me right for being such a swot. My legs are killing me from spending so much time with my foot on the clutch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home