My family and Other Animals

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday 26th April

Total Allowance = 22
Brought forward = 3
Exercise points = 0

Breakfast: 30g cereal, 100mls sem-skimmed milk = 3 points

Mid-morning: Hot chocolate from machine = 1 point

Lunch: Seafood cocktail sandwich = 4 points; 1 packet crisps = 1.5 points; 1 apple = 0.5 points

Mid-Afternoon: Hot chocolate from machine = 1 point

Late-Afternoon: 2 satsumas = 0.5 points

Dinner= (allowance of 13.5 remaining) Starter - Prawn cocktail with a baguette, main = carvery inc beef, roast spuds, new spuds, mashed swede, parsnips, cauliflower cheese and broccolli and a diet coke. Probably a darn sight more than 13.5 points so I think we'll just write today off, shall we?

Total for day = 1,987,678 points.

Carried forward = none.

Water = 1 litre

Exercise: Zilch.

We took my mother-in-law and step-father-in-law out for a meal today. I decided I don't eat out often enough to warrant buying the boring stuff on the menu, so I would get what I wanted and then start again tomorrow. Thankfully I was too full for dessert otherwise I would have gone for rhubarb crumble and custard (yum) but I couldn't manage it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home