My family and Other Animals

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday 27th April (day 3)

Total Points: 22
Exercise Points: 1.5
Brought Forward: 0.0
Total for day: 23.5

Breakfast: 50g fruit n fibre with milk = 3 points

Mid-Morning: Hot Chocolate from machine = 1 point.

Lunch: Large jacket potato and beans = 6 points (approx)

Mid-Afternoon: Banana = 1.5 points, packet of WW sweets = 0.5 points

Dinner: Ready meal - Chinese Beef in Chilli Sauce = 5 points.

Water: 1 litre

Exercise: 2 miles, approximately 36 minutes.

Total for day = 17 points
Carried forward = 6.5 points.

I'm not really going to carry them forward as I think I may have just compensated for the large meal I had on Wednesday.

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 28, 2006, Blogger Rahsickles said...

good for you you're doing really well yoyo, just keep on going, good on you if you can resist carrying all those bonus points over.

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home