My family and Other Animals

Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday 28th April 2006 (day four)

Oh damn! The day started off so well and up until the afternoon I had plenty of points left. Then for some reason in late afternoon I went off the rails and had three bags of crisps and three mint Echo bars. Then DH made dinner (Chicken Korma - Skinless chicken and low fat cook in sauce) and I hadn't planned on having rice with it, but he made rice so that was extra points). I know exactly why I binged, it was because I was bored. And I didn't have the willpower to say no. Oh well, the Echo bars are all gone now and I wont be buying any more!!! I also broke the rules and hardly had anything to drink either, just a couple of glasses of fizzy water

Breakfast: 2 slices milk roll toast with spread = 2 points

Mid-Morning: Banana = 1.5 points. Mr Potato Head Crisps = 1.5 points.

Lunch: Sandwich = 5 points, Mr Potato Head Crisps = 1.5 points.

Afternoon: More Crisps @ 1.5 points; 3 Mint Echo Bars = 7.5 points

Dinner: Chicken Curry and rice (roughly 9.5 points) and 3 x chappatis (5.5 points)

Total = 35.5 points

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 02, 2006, Blogger Rahsickles said...

yeh, i agree with april, really don't give up cos of a blip, we all have them!!! just try not to have them too often (says she) xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home