My family and Other Animals

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh My God!

Oh Lordy, I've just been spending willy-nilly for the past two months and I checked my bank account for the first time in ages and I am HORRIFIED!!! So I am now on a strict Money Diet as of today!

I don't seem to be able to walk into the supermarket lately without buying a magazine(s), book(s), CD(s) or DVD(s) or just crap in general, or buying an expensive food item without looking at the cheaper option.

Ditto, when I go into town, I cant seem to just go into town to do what I need to do, oh no I have to spend money on myself!

Why? I just get a buzz from shopping and spending money on myself...it really cheers me up. How can I replace the buzz and what with?

So this is not only going to be my yo-yo-diet blog, but my money diet blog too...

By the way, the diet has been almost non-existant as there is no class next week so I have no incentive, and also I have a christening to attend this Sunday with a buffet, so there's no point in dieting? Right??

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 06, 2006, Blogger Rahsickles said...

kepp going girl, you know where we are :) we are here for you. are you replacing food with other things perhaps? try a hobby or summat, might help you never know :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home